At Solv Group we have developed a bespoke management structure, to co-ordinate, manage and deliver all of the required services in a cost effective, efficient and professional manner, in order to meet the demands of our customers.
Our engineers are fully qualified professionals in their relevant discipline and operate utilising special vehicles, which are fully equipped with the appropriate stock and equipment to complete all routine service and remedial works. Our CITB accreditation ensures all of our employees undertake regular training to ensure they are fully informed regarding products, technology updates and the compliance with health and safety regulations.
We provide emergency cover to our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are accredited with the following Bodies:
- Gas Safe Register
- OFTEC (Oil Firing Technical Association for the Petroleum Industry)
- Phoenix Natural Gas
- NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting)
- Construction Line (Central Government register of Qualified Installers)
- Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Master Builders
Having this accreditation ensures that the services provided are of a high quality and consistent standard and acts as a measure of the dedication of the company to provide an ongoing quality service.